Whiplash Injury Treatments for Headaches, Neck Pain, and Shoulder Pain
To Feel Better and Function Normally.
More than 35 years of successfully diagnosing and treating whiplash and other painful spinal ailments
caused by car accidents and injuries from sports and work.
Whiplash (cervical sprain and neck muscle strain)
Schumacher Chiropractic provides expert diagnosis and treatment of car accident whiplash injuries.
Whiplash, the sudden lurch of the head forward and back that accompanies a sudden stop, is the single most common injury associated with auto accidents.
Whiplash injury is usually related to the muscles, joints ligaments and soft tissues of the neck and upper back. Disc injuries such as bulges and herniations are also related to the violent force exerted during a whiplash. What's difficult about whiplash is that you usually don't feel it immediately. It may be hours, days, or even weeks before you sense the onset of headaches, pain, or stiffness.
That makes it extra important to seek a chiropractic examination at one of our clinics, promptly after an auto accident. You should not assume you're all right after the accident just because you feel no pain.
We perform a number of spine-nerve diagnostic tests that can reveal the exact extent of your injury and what course of treatment is right for you. At Schumacher Chiropractic Clinic, we are experts at treating whiplash injuries and have over 34 years of experience dealing with attorneys and insurance adjusters enabling us to make sure your claim gets paid according to Minnesota no-fault laws. Our staff does all the insurance work for you, so you can focus on recovery.
Don't wait! To reveal the extent of your auto injuries, Call or text today and talk to a doctor immediately or submit the adjacent form and we will be happy to assist you. Auto injury examinations can be scheduled for the same day when available. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist and help answer questions regarding your claim.
We have over 35 years of experience treating whiplash and dealing with attorneys and insurance
We perform a number of spine-nerve diagnostic tests that can reveal the exact extent of your injury and what course of treatment is right for you. At Schumacher Chiropractic Clinic, we are experts at treating whiplash injuries and have over 35 years of experience dealing with attorneys and insurance adjusters enabling us to make sure your claim gets paid according to Minnesota no-fault laws. Our staff does all the insurance work for you, so you can focus on recovery.
Don't wait! To reveal the extent of your auto injuries, call us now at (952) 931-9867 or text us and talk to a doctor immediately. Or submit the above form and we will be happy to assist you. Auto injury examinations can be scheduled for the same day when available. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist and help answer questions regarding your claim.
Whiplash injury symptoms
Injuries can range from mild to severe with primary symptoms described as pain in the neck and shoulders. Whiplash symptoms can include:
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Decreased range of neck motion
- Pain or stiffness extending down into shoulders and arms
- Burning and itching in the neck, shoulders, or arms
- Upper back, upper chest pain
- Low back pain and stiffness
Whiplash related conditions
People may also experience one or more of the below conditions, which may be related to the primary area of injury:
- Memory loss
- Concentration difficulties
- Sleep disruptions
- Weakness, numbness, and pain from nerve damage
- Muscle spasms
- Anxiety and depression
Todd, Car Accident Patient
"Immediately after my car accident, I called Schumacher Chiropractic and talked to Dr. Bill about what happened. That same day, I was able to get an examination and treatment at the clinic, which immediately reduced my pain. The whole staff was friendly and compassionate at the same time and knew exactly how to work with the Insurance company while treating my neck and back injuries. They took care of me from start to finish. For that, I'm deeply thankful to the Doctors and staff."
Schumacher Chiropractic Clinic provides effective, safe diagnoses and treatments for a variety of accident injuries
- Auto injuries, Work Accidents, and Sports Injuries
- Diagnosis and Treatments for Whiplash Injuries, Soft Tissue Sprains, and Strains
- Orthopedic and Neurological Examinations
- Gentle Manipulation
- Spinal Screening
- Spinal Decompression
- Activator Method>
Proven, Effective Therapies
We have proven therapies that can reduce or eliminate painful or sore areas of the neck and shoulders
- Heat and Ice Therapies
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Muscle Stimulation
- Interferential Therapy>
- Micro Current Therapy
- Intersegmental Traction
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
Complete Insurance Coverage
100% coverage under your auto insurance policy due to Minnesota's No-Fault laws*
- All Auto Insurance Companies
- 100% Coverage for Automobile Accidents
- No Co-Payment*
- No Deductible*
- No Out-of-Pocket Expense*
- All Workers' Compensation Carriers
- 100% Coverage for Workers' Compensation carriers. We are providers for Comprehensive Managed Care (CMC)
* In most cases. Refer to your policy for details of coverage.
Whiplashes injuries and symptoms
Instructive video by Dr. Bill Schumacher with a detailed explanation about what whiplash is, its symptoms, and how it can affect you.
Need immediate chiropractic help?
We want to ensure you get the help you need as fast as we can.
- Call us to talk to a doctor to get your immediate questions answered.
- Walk-ins are also available, so you can get the help you need as soon as possible.
- And we have same-day appointments
Want an appointment?
Questions and Answers about Whiplash Injury Symptoms and Treatments
Whiplash and other car accident injuries can be painful and debilitating. Options for examination and treatment can be confusing. Our doctors and staff are ready to help! Our services are tailored to your individual situation and provide quality, compassionate care.
You probably have questions, such as:
- Am I injured? Or...do I have Whiplash?
- If I'm involved in a car accident, who covers my medical bills?
- How do the doctors find the hidden injuries?
- What are my injury treatment options?
- What are the long-term effects of whiplash and other accident injuries?
We're committed to helping you during the difficult process of symptom diagnosis and treatment. We can answer all your questions so you understand clearly how to proceed. Our doctors have over 35 years of experience and a convenient location serving Minneapolis and the western suburbs.
The Injury Assessment Process
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your physician or dial 9-1-1 immediately.
The first step is to contact us as soon as possible following your accident. For your convenience, we offer a Free Consultation and Examination. Simply complete the form on this page and we'll contact you asap.
The injury assessment process follows these steps:
- You contact us. Complete the form on this page and receive a free injury assessment at our convenient Minneapolis-area clinic. If we're not immediately available, we promise to get back to you on the same day, usually within four hours.
- We'll schedule an appointment for a free, no-obligation consultation and examination by one of our Chiropractic Doctors. Appointments are required for the offer, but same-day walk-ins are welcome too!
- You meet with the doctor at our clinic. The doctor will perform an examination and assess soft tissue damage, muscle strength, range of motion, and joint and nerve function. X-rays may be necessary to fully assess structural damage. The added cost of any necessary X-rays is not included in our complimentary injury assessment, but normally is 100% covered by your auto insurance or workers' compensation plan.
- During this visit, we'll evaluate and diagnose your situation, and then discuss treatment options with you. Treatment will begin on your first visit!